Getting from A to B may sound simple enough but there's an awful lot of leg work -- quite literally -- involved. Say thanks with a podiatry consultation and treatment for just £19 (a £48 value) courtesy of Podiatry Plus Scotland.
- An experienced member of the team will assess your feet, with the aim of identifying the cause of any problems.
- You will discuss how to best take care of your feet, look at how your footwear may be affecting you, and decide on the most appropriate treatment.
- The podiatrists pride themselves on offering a friendly, professional service and will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
- Total appointment time is 45 minutes.
- Visit the clinic either on Morningside Road or Church Street in Haddington.
Want more? Check out Podiatry Plus Scotland on Facebook.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By February 22, 2014
Podiatry Plus Scotland
Podiatry Consultation and Treatment
popular right now
Level 1 or Level 2 Usui Reiki Course (£29) or Both (£49)£29
Knockhill Racing Circuit
One Ticket (£6) or Family Ticket for Two Adults and Two Children (£...£6
Salad or Flatbread, Ice Cream Sundae, and Bellini Cocktail Each for...£19
All Aboard a Luxury Yacht in Glamorous Barcelona£139
Two-Course Meal for Two with Glass of Sparkling Wine Each£21