It may technically not be summer anymore, but there's one place in the city that's still feeling tropical. Welcome to riveRLife, who are ready and waiting to bring you a taste of the Caribbean.
- For just £20 (a £40 value) and you and a fellow sun worshipper will enjoy an all-you-can-eat Caribbean meal.
- Or, get the same sunny deal for four people for £38 (an £80 value).
- Feel free to BYOB -- there's no corkage fee.
- The mouthwatering menu features the likes of coconut and coriander fish fillet, traditional jerk chicken, and Caribbean oxtail ragout, with refreshing vanilla ice cream for dessert.
- The restaurant can be found in Haymarket, a short walk from the station.
- Valid on Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday for lunch and dinner.
Want more? Check out riveRLife on Facebook.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By May 6, 2014
map & location
back by popular demand:
All-You-Can-Eat Caribbean Meal for Two (£20), or Four (£38) People, with BYOB
up to 50%
popular right now
Choice of Two Outdoor Activities from Archery, Canoeing, and Mounta...£29
A Self-Catering Weekend in Scotland's Unsung Hero, Aberdeen£130
The Edinburgh Larder Bistro
Two-Course Meal with a Glass of Prosecco Each for Two People£19
Puma The Marine Hotel Troon
Overnight Troon Hotel for Two with Three-Course Dinner and a Full E...£109
Main Course with Prawn Crackers and a Soft Drink Each for Two (£12)...£12