Love gin but lost at sea when it comes to how it's made or how to pick the right one? Then set your coordinates to 56 North for today's deal for a gin masterclass.
- Pour £18 (a £45 value) in our glass for a gin masterclass and tasting at this vibrant Crosscauseway bar.
- Or, pay £35 (a £90 value) and make it a double with the same experience for two people.
- Focusing on eight brands, you'll learn about mixing and production,and will also be introduced to the spices and plants used to make gin.
- With more than 80 gin varieties on their shelves, you won't find a better place to not only learn about ol' geneva, but to try a few yourself.
- What's more, you can also look forward to a spot of afternoon tea.
- Classes are held on Saturdays and Sundays at 3 p.m.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 5 April, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »