Love gin but lost at sea when it comes to how it's made or how to pick the right one? Then set your coordinates to 56 North for today's deal for a gin masterclass.
- Pour £18 (a £45 value) in our glass for a gin masterclass and tasting at this vibrant Crosscauseway bar.
- Or, pay £35 (a £90 value) and make it a double with the same experience for two people.
- Focusing on eight brands, you'll learn about mixing and production,and will also be introduced to the spices and plants used to make gin.
- With more than 80 gin varieties on their shelves, you won't find a better place to not only learn about ol' geneva, but to try a few yourself.
- What's more, you can also look forward to a spot of afternoon tea.
- Classes are held on Saturdays and Sundays at 3 p.m.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By April 5, 2014
map & location
Gin Masterclass and Tasting with Afternoon Tea for One (£18) or Two (£35) People
popular right now
A Self-Catering Weekend in Scotland's Unsung Hero, Aberdeen£130
The Edinburgh Larder Bistro
Two-Course Meal with a Glass of Prosecco Each for Two People£19
Pentland Hills Trekking Centre
Two Horse Riding Lessons (£19) or Hour-Long Horse Riding Trek for T...£19
Cringletie House Hotel
One- or Two-Night Luxury Scottish Castle Stay for Two, with a Four-...£199
Puma The Marine Hotel Troon
Overnight Troon Hotel for Two with Three-Course Dinner and a Full E...£109