Forget hands-free. If you're looking for a quintessentially Filipino dining experience, dig your digits into today's deal from Rice Terraces.
- For £19 (up to a £38.90 value, for up to 51% off), you and a friend can enjoy an eight-dish Kamayan meal and a glass of wine each at this friendly Filipino restaurant on St Leonard's Street.
- Or, for just £37 (up to a £77.80 value, for up to 52% off), four people can savour the same deal.
- Using only your hands, Kamayan is a traditional style of dining, with delicious food served in finger bowls.
- You'll be able to choose from either a meat or seafood set menu, featuring the likes of BBQ grilled pork with papaya salad, tiger prawns cooked in coconut milk, and river spinach steamed with soy, garlic, and vinegar.
- Offer unavailable on Friday evenings.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By March 22, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »