Forget hands-free. If you're looking for a quintessentially Filipino dining experience, dig your digits into today's deal from Rice Terraces.
- For £19 (up to a £38.90 value, for up to 51% off), you and a friend can enjoy an eight-dish Kamayan meal and a glass of wine each at this friendly Filipino restaurant on St Leonard's Street.
- Or, for just £37 (up to a £77.80 value, for up to 52% off), four people can savour the same deal.
- Using only your hands, Kamayan is a traditional style of dining, with delicious food served in finger bowls.
- You'll be able to choose from either a meat or seafood set menu, featuring the likes of BBQ grilled pork with papaya salad, tiger prawns cooked in coconut milk, and river spinach steamed with soy, garlic, and vinegar.
- Offer unavailable on Friday evenings.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By March 22, 2014
Eight-Dish Filipino Meal with Glass of Wine Each for Two (£19) or Four (£37) People
popular right now
Corn Exchange Village
Ten Pin Bowling for Family of up to Six People with Pizza to Share£13
Bridge of Cally Hotel
The Outdoors Life in Rugged Perthshire£49
Three 60-Minute Driving Lessons£19
All Aboard a Luxury Yacht in Glamorous Barcelona£139