Forget hands-free. If you're looking for a quintessentially Filipino dining experience, dig your digits into today's deal from Rice Terraces.
- For £19 (up to a £38.90 value, for up to 51% off), you and a friend can enjoy an eight-dish Kamayan meal and a glass of wine each at this friendly Filipino restaurant on St Leonard's Street.
- Or, for just £37 (up to a £77.80 value, for up to 52% off), four people can savour the same deal.
- Using only your hands, Kamayan is a traditional style of dining, with delicious food served in finger bowls.
- You'll be able to choose from either a meat or seafood set menu, featuring the likes of BBQ grilled pork with papaya salad, tiger prawns cooked in coconut milk, and river spinach steamed with soy, garlic, and vinegar.
- Offer unavailable on Friday evenings.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By March 22, 2014
map & location
Eight-Dish Filipino Meal with Glass of Wine Each for Two (£19) or Four (£37) People
popular right now
Main Course with Prawn Crackers and a Soft Drink Each for Two (£12)...£12
The Edinburgh Larder Bistro
Two-Course Meal with a Glass of Prosecco Each for Two People£19
Get Down Dog
Eight-Week Beginners' Ashtanga Yoga Course£31
Puma The Marine Hotel Troon
Overnight Troon Hotel for Two with Three-Course Dinner and a Full E...£109
Pentland Hills Trekking Centre
Two Horse Riding Lessons (£19) or Hour-Long Horse Riding Trek for T...£19