87% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Fed up of sitting down to last night's leftovers? Treat yourself to a dinner worthy of champions with today's deal from the aptly named B'est restaurant.
- At just £21 (up to a £45.60 value, for up to 54% off), this dinner's a winner with a three-course à la carte meal for two -- including a starter, main course, and dessert each.
- Get off the blocks with starters such as seafood gratin or goats' cheese crouton with onion marmalade.
- Then get into your stride with mains including grilled fillet of cod with lemon-crushed potatoes or roast loin of pork, before entering the home stretch with desserts such as lemon cheesecake.
- You'll find this friendly bistro on Drummond Street where the staff are dedicated to using fresh, seasonal produce.
- Why not give today's deal as a gift and make someone else feel like a champion?
You've got to be in it to win it, so click 'Buy Now' before this deal's taken out of the race.
Enjoy By 2 April, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
back by popular demand:
Three-Course Meal for Two
enjoy £24.60 savings
- from £21
up to 53%