Fed up of sitting down to last night's leftovers? Treat yourself to a dinner worthy of champions with today's deal from the aptly named B'est restaurant.
- At just £21 (up to a £45.60 value, for up to 54% off), this dinner's a winner with a three-course à la carte meal for two -- including a starter, main course, and dessert each.
- Get off the blocks with starters such as seafood gratin or goats' cheese crouton with onion marmalade.
- Then get into your stride with mains including grilled fillet of cod with lemon-crushed potatoes or roast loin of pork, before entering the home stretch with desserts such as lemon cheesecake.
- You'll find this friendly bistro on Drummond Street where the staff are dedicated to using fresh, seasonal produce.
- Why not give today's deal as a gift and make someone else feel like a champion?
You've got to be in it to win it, so click 'Buy Now' before this deal's taken out of the race.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By April 2, 2014
map & location
back by popular demand:
Three-Course Meal for Two
up to 54%
popular right now
Choice of Two Outdoor Activities from Archery, Canoeing, and Mounta...£29
The Edinburgh Larder Bistro
Two-Course Meal with a Glass of Prosecco Each for Two People£19
Puma The Marine Hotel Troon
Overnight Troon Hotel for Two with Three-Course Dinner and a Full E...£109
Main Course with Prawn Crackers and a Soft Drink Each for Two (£12)...£12
Pentland Hills Trekking Centre
Two Horse Riding Lessons (£19) or Hour-Long Horse Riding Trek for T...£19