Fed up of sitting down to last night's leftovers? Treat yourself to a dinner worthy of champions with today's deal from the aptly named B'est restaurant.
- At just £21 (up to a £45.60 value, for up to 54% off), this dinner's a winner with a three-course à la carte meal for two -- including a starter, main course, and dessert each.
- Get off the blocks with starters such as seafood gratin or goats' cheese crouton with onion marmalade.
- Then get into your stride with mains including grilled fillet of cod with lemon-crushed potatoes or roast loin of pork, before entering the home stretch with desserts such as lemon cheesecake.
- You'll find this friendly bistro on Drummond Street where the staff are dedicated to using fresh, seasonal produce.
- Why not give today's deal as a gift and make someone else feel like a champion?
You've got to be in it to win it, so click 'Buy Now' before this deal's taken out of the race.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By April 2, 2014
back by popular demand:
Three-Course Meal for Two
up to 54%
popular right now
Nicola Bald Photography
Mother and Daughter Photo Shoot with Bubbly, Hair Styling, Make-Up...£19
Bridge of Cally Hotel
The Outdoors Life in Rugged Perthshire£49
Level 1 or Level 2 Usui Reiki Course (£29) or Both (£49)£29
All Aboard a Luxury Yacht in Glamorous Barcelona£139
Three 60-Minute Driving Lessons£19