When King Henry VIII fancied a little 'me time' he pottered off to County Durham for a spot of hunting, where he resided at The Manor House—but you don't need blue blood to enjoy the Grade I-Listed hotel that is a true jewel in County Durham's crown.
- Two Escapees can bag a royal night away in the grand hotel for just £89 (up to a £204.95 value), where the friendly and courteous staff will show you to your beautifully appointed Standard Room.
- The fantastic leisure facilities are at your disposal, with a beautiful swimming pool, sauna, and spa bath to soak in after working out in the fitness suite.
- A full English breakfast is included with your stay. If you've worked up a hunger on your travels, then look no further than the hotel restaurant, which has been awarded with Taste Durham accreditation and offers a truly majestic menu.
- Here you'll receive a bottle of wine if dining on two courses from the menu.
- A neck, back, and shoulder massage each, with robes is included to really help you unwind, as is a late 1 p.m. checkout.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 28 February, 2014