When King Henry VIII fancied a little 'me time' he pottered off to County Durham for a spot of hunting, where he resided at The Manor House—but you don't need blue blood to enjoy the Grade I-Listed hotel that is a true jewel in County Durham's crown.
- Two Escapees can bag a royal night away in the grand hotel for just £89 (up to a £204.95 value), where the friendly and courteous staff will show you to your beautifully appointed Standard Room.
- The fantastic leisure facilities are at your disposal, with a beautiful swimming pool, sauna, and spa bath to soak in after working out in the fitness suite.
- A full English breakfast is included with your stay. If you've worked up a hunger on your travels, then look no further than the hotel restaurant, which has been awarded with Taste Durham accreditation and offers a truly majestic menu.
- Here you'll receive a bottle of wine if dining on two courses from the menu.
- A neck, back, and shoulder massage each, with robes is included to really help you unwind, as is a late 1 p.m. checkout.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By February 28, 2014
The Manor House
Overnight Stay for Two People with Full English Breakfast, Bottle of Wine if Dining, Full Use of Leisure Facilities, Massage Each, and Late 1 p.m. Checkout
up to 57%
popular right now
Choice of Two Outdoor Activities from Archery, Canoeing, and Mounta...£29
The Edinburgh Larder Bistro
Two-Course Meal with a Glass of Prosecco Each for Two People£19
Puma The Marine Hotel Troon
Overnight Troon Hotel for Two with Three-Course Dinner and a Full E...£109
A Self-Catering Weekend in Scotland's Unsung Hero, Aberdeen£130
Main Course with Prawn Crackers and a Soft Drink Each for Two (£12)...£12