Looking to make a splash on the world wide web? Well, you need to learn how to swim before you dive in: for just £35 (a £399 value), enrol yourself on 'One-Day Web Design, Development & Promotional Strategy Seminar', courtesy of Ranet Media.
- Focusing on WordPress, this classroom seminar has been designed to guide you through the fundamentals of website creation, management, and marketing, aiming to equip you with the skills to become a 'web wizard'.
- Your friendly and experienced instructor will provide step-by-step training on themes, plugins, SEO, and more -- and will also explain how you could 'monetise' your blog or website.
- What's more, you'll receive two follow-up online web cast Q & A sessions at a later date.
- Perfect whether you're looking to boost your CV or make the most of e-commerce opportunities.
- With registration from 9:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m, classes run from 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. at two locations: Glasgow Caledonian University and Edinburgh Napier University -- see 'little details' for dates.
- Suitable for beginners.
Don't stay wet behind the ears -- click 'Buy Now' today.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By January 31, 2014
One-Day Web Design, Development & Promotional Strategy Seminar with Two Follow-Up Web Cast Sessions
popular right now
Choice of Two Outdoor Activities from Archery, Canoeing, and Mounta...£29
A Self-Catering Weekend in Scotland's Unsung Hero, Aberdeen£130
The Edinburgh Larder Bistro
Two-Course Meal with a Glass of Prosecco Each for Two People£19
Main Course with Prawn Crackers and a Soft Drink Each for Two (£12)...£12
Puma The Marine Hotel Troon
Overnight Troon Hotel for Two with Three-Course Dinner and a Full E...£109