If your little one spends hours racing virtual cars on their favourite video console, now's your chance to bring their games to life, courtesy of SuperCars Scotland.
- Steer £29 (a £129 value) our way and treat them to a passenger experience for kids.
- Pint-sized petrolheads will be able to climb into the passenger seat for three hot laps around Crail Airfield Raceway.
- They'll be sidekick to a professional racing driver in one of the centre's track-prepared cars.
- The experience is suitable for those aged 7 and over.
- Maybe your budding Button would like to get behind the wheel? Pay £79 (a £159 value), for a young driver experience-- minimum age of 13 years old.
- They'll be able to burn rubber with three-laps in either a BMW M3 (automatic) or Porsche Boxster, with an experienced instructor by their side. After which, they'll enjoy three laps in the passenger seat, seeing how it's done by a professional driver.
They may not be able to drive for another decade but your miniature motor fan doesn't need videogames to experience the thrill of the race -- turn virtual reality into a reality with today's deal.
Enjoy By 30 June, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
back by popular demand:
Three-Lap Passenger Experience for Kids (£29) or Young Driver Supercar Experience (£79)
enjoy £100 savings
- from £29