If your little one spends hours racing virtual cars on their favourite video console, now's your chance to bring their games to life, courtesy of SuperCars Scotland.
- Steer £29 (a £129 value) our way and treat them to a passenger experience for kids.
- Pint-sized petrolheads will be able to climb into the passenger seat for three hot laps around Crail Airfield Raceway.
- They'll be sidekick to a professional racing driver in one of the centre's track-prepared cars.
- The experience is suitable for those aged 7 and over.
- Maybe your budding Button would like to get behind the wheel? Pay £79 (a £159 value), for a young driver experience-- minimum age of 13 years old.
- They'll be able to burn rubber with three-laps in either a BMW M3 (automatic) or Porsche Boxster, with an experienced instructor by their side. After which, they'll enjoy three laps in the passenger seat, seeing how it's done by a professional driver.
They may not be able to drive for another decade but your miniature motor fan doesn't need videogames to experience the thrill of the race -- turn virtual reality into a reality with today's deal.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By June 30, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
back by popular demand:
Three-Lap Passenger Experience for Kids (£29) or Young Driver Supercar Experience (£79)
- from £29