If your little one spends hours racing virtual cars on their favourite video console, now's your chance to bring their games to life, courtesy of SuperCars Scotland.
- Steer £29 (a £129 value) our way and treat them to a passenger experience for kids.
- Pint-sized petrolheads will be able to climb into the passenger seat for three hot laps around Crail Airfield Raceway.
- They'll be sidekick to a professional racing driver in one of the centre's track-prepared cars.
- The experience is suitable for those aged 7 and over.
- Maybe your budding Button would like to get behind the wheel? Pay £79 (a £159 value), for a young driver experience-- minimum age of 13 years old.
- They'll be able to burn rubber with three-laps in either a BMW M3 (automatic) or Porsche Boxster, with an experienced instructor by their side. After which, they'll enjoy three laps in the passenger seat, seeing how it's done by a professional driver.
They may not be able to drive for another decade but your miniature motor fan doesn't need videogames to experience the thrill of the race -- turn virtual reality into a reality with today's deal.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By June 30, 2014
back by popular demand:
Three-Lap Passenger Experience for Kids (£29) or Young Driver Supercar Experience (£79)
popular right now
Get Down Dog
Eight-Week Beginners' Ashtanga Yoga Course£31
The Edinburgh Larder Bistro
Two-Course Meal with a Glass of Prosecco Each for Two People£19
Puma The Marine Hotel Troon
Overnight Troon Hotel for Two with Three-Course Dinner and a Full E...£109
A Self-Catering Weekend in Scotland's Unsung Hero, Aberdeen£130
Main Course with Prawn Crackers and a Soft Drink Each for Two (£12)...£12