Sittin' on the dock of the bay sounds very relaxing but we have to admit we're the sort of people who'd rather jump right into the bay instead. If you feel the same, splash in with today's deal from Dive Bunker: for £21 (a £70 value) you'll enjoy a two-hour beginners scuba diving lesson and experience the joys of life underwater.
- Your qualified instructor will put you at ease and help you get the most out of the indoor session.
- All diving equipment will be provided for you, so all you need is your swimming costume.
- The lesson will help refresh your memory and allow you to get back into the water doing what you love.
- The centre is located in Burntisland and sessions take place on Friday evenings.
- This voucher makes a splashing gift for a friend looking to dip their toes in the water of an adventurous new hobby.
Click 'Buy Now' before the tide rolls away on this great offer.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By April 17, 2014
back by popular demand:
Two-Hour Beginners' Scuba Diving Lesson
popular right now
Nicola Bald Photography
Mother and Daughter Photo Shoot with Bubbly, Hair Styling, Make-Up...£19
Bridge of Cally Hotel
The Outdoors Life in Rugged Perthshire£49
Level 1 or Level 2 Usui Reiki Course (£29) or Both (£49)£29
All Aboard a Luxury Yacht in Glamorous Barcelona£139
Spa Package Including 30-Minute Back, Neck, and Shoulder Massage, A...£39