You missed it This great deal for Bellini Cookery School is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
back by popular demand:
Bellini Cookery School
Kids' Pizza Making Class (£24) OR 'Cook and Go' Italian Cookery Lesson for One (£29) or Two (£55) People
- Save 69%
- 8 purchased
100% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Is your little one a budding chef? Maybe you'd like your cooking skills to be less bellissi-no and more bellissimo. Whatever your culinary ambitions, Bellini Cookery School is here to help.
- For just £24 (a £79 value), your child -- aged 9 to 13 -- can enjoy a kids' pizza making class at Gino's Italian kitchen on Dalkeith Road.
- Creating a pizza of their choice, they'll learn how to make pizza dough and pizza sauce and can even look forward to a soft drink and another pizza to take home for you to try.
- Or, for £29 (an £85 value), you can sign-up for a 'Cook and Go' class; while two people can join the fun for £55 (a £170 value).
- Choose from a range of variety of hands-on lessons where you can learn how to make delicious pizzas, pastas, desserts, and Italian bread.
- Lessons last between two and three hours, all ingredients and equipment are provided, and you'll even take your creations home with you, along with step-by-step recipe notes.
- Chef Angelo Cimini has years of experience creating quintessentially Italian dishes, dishing up top-notch food for high profile diners both in Italy and at the Bellini restaurant here in Edinburgh.
- 'Cook and Go' classes are suitable for ages 12 and up. Those aged between 12 and 13 must be accompanied by a full-paying adult -- please see 'little details' for more.
Enjoy By 30 April, 2014