Is your little one a budding chef? Maybe you'd like your cooking skills to be less bellissi-no and more bellissimo. Whatever your culinary ambitions, Bellini Cookery School is here to help.
- For just £24 (a £79 value), your child -- aged 9 to 13 -- can enjoy a kids' pizza making class at Gino's Italian kitchen on Dalkeith Road.
- Creating a pizza of their choice, they'll learn how to make pizza dough and pizza sauce and can even look forward to a soft drink and another pizza to take home for you to try.
- Or, for £29 (an £85 value), you can sign-up for a 'Cook and Go' class; while two people can join the fun for £55 (a £170 value).
- Choose from a range of variety of hands-on lessons where you can learn how to make delicious pizzas, pastas, desserts, and Italian bread.
- Lessons last between two and three hours, all ingredients and equipment are provided, and you'll even take your creations home with you, along with step-by-step recipe notes.
- Chef Angelo Cimini has years of experience creating quintessentially Italian dishes, dishing up top-notch food for high profile diners both in Italy and at the Bellini restaurant here in Edinburgh.
- 'Cook and Go' classes are suitable for ages 12 and up. Those aged between 12 and 13 must be accompanied by a full-paying adult -- please see 'little details' for more.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 30 April, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »