If the peacock is known for being one of the most beautiful birds, the beautifully adorned The Peacock Inn in Leith is most aptly named.
- You'll be in for a pheasant surprise when you hear just £19 (a £40 value) will get you a three-course Fisherman's Feast meal for two including a starter, main, and dessert each.
- The menu has lots of feathers in its cap: choose from a choice of three starters such as traditional cullen skink or home made smoked mackerel, followed by a choice of four mains including battered or breaded haddock and chips or fisherman's pie.
- Puddings include the likes of lemon sorbet or chocolate mousse.
- Other choices are available for small supplements.
- The popular restaurant prides itself on its excellent food and relaxed friendly atmosphere.
- Available Monday to Wednesday for lunch or dinner and Thursday, Friday, and Saturday between 12 p.m. and 6.30 p.m.
Don't fall fowl of this deal's deadline, click 'Buy Now'.
Want more? Check out The Peacock Inn on Facebook.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By April 27, 2014
map & location
back by popular demand:
The Peacock Inn
Three-Course Fisherman's Feast Meal for Two
popular right now
Makeover Pamper Package with Photo Shoot, Glass of Bubbly, Mini Fac...£19
Urban Hair & Beauty
Haircut and Finish£19
Nicola Bald Photography
Mother and Daughter Photo Shoot with Bubbly, Hair Styling, Make-Up...£19
All Aboard a Luxury Yacht in Glamorous Barcelona£139
Level 1 or Level 2 Usui Reiki Course (£29) or Both (£49)£29