78% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
If the peacock is known for being one of the most beautiful birds, the beautifully adorned The Peacock Inn in Leith is most aptly named.
- You'll be in for a pheasant surprise when you hear just £19 (a £40 value) will get you a three-course Fisherman's Feast meal for two including a starter, main, and dessert each.
- The menu has lots of feathers in its cap: choose from a choice of three starters such as traditional cullen skink or home made smoked mackerel, followed by a choice of four mains including battered or breaded haddock and chips or fisherman's pie.
- Puddings include the likes of lemon sorbet or chocolate mousse.
- Other choices are available for small supplements.
- The popular restaurant prides itself on its excellent food and relaxed friendly atmosphere.
- Available Monday to Wednesday for lunch or dinner and Thursday, Friday, and Saturday between 12 p.m. and 6.30 p.m.
Don't fall fowl of this deal's deadline, click 'Buy Now'.
Want more? Check out The Peacock Inn on Facebook.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 27 April, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »