Unless you're romantically attached to your nine iron, usually the only deadly sins you experience on a golf course are pride (unexpected birdie) and wrath (getting too well acquainted with a bunker). You'll be forgiven for a little greed with today's virtuous deal from The West Lothian Golf Club.
- For £29 (a £75 value), two people can avoid accusations of sloth with an active round of golf.
- Or for £55 (a £150 value), four people can get the same deal.
- All that golfing can be hard work so to satisfy your hunger, you'll each receive a bacon roll and a coffee.
- The 18-hole course throws up plenty of challenges along the way, whilst also being very enjoyable to play.
- Valid seven days a week -- see 'little details' for times.
Putt today's deal now and avoid adding envy to your list of (score)cardinal sins.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By July 22, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »