If your skill with a needle and thread leaves your friends and family in stitches, these great deals from Suki Sew will have that problem sewn up for you in no time.
- For £29 (a £65 value) join a make a bag in a day workshop. You'll be taught all the skills you need to create your own reversible tote bag and zipper pouch.
- Or if skirts are more your bag, for the same price join a make a maxi skirt in a day workshop.
- These three hour classes are perfect for complete beginners with absolutely no sewing experience necessary.
- You can pick up all materials you need from the on-site shop, or bring your own, with colour and style down to you.
- The atmosphere is fun and informal, and you'll get a complimentary hot drink and sweet treat too.
- Pin this deal down on Comely Bank Road in Comely Bank.
We've spun you a great yarn, but the end only comes when you hit 'Buy Now'.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By April 5, 2014
map & location
Make a Bag or Maxi Skirt Beginners Sewing Workshops
popular right now
The Edinburgh Larder Bistro
Two-Course Meal with a Glass of Prosecco Each for Two People£19
Get Down Dog
Eight-Week Beginners' Ashtanga Yoga Course£31
Main Course with Prawn Crackers and a Soft Drink Each for Two (£12)...£12
Puma The Marine Hotel Troon
Overnight Troon Hotel for Two with Three-Course Dinner and a Full E...£109
A Self-Catering Weekend in Scotland's Unsung Hero, Aberdeen£130