One band sang, 'Give me coffee and TV' but we say swap the TV for some cake and you've got a deal. Or at least you've got today's deal with quirky café Kuppa Coffee.
• Pay £5 (up to an £10.78 value) and enjoy a coffee and a cake or muffin each for two people.
• Or, get the same thing for four people for £10 (up to a £21.56 value).
• This stylish eatery serves only the finest freshly brewed coffee; choose from the likes of Americanos, lattes, cappuccinos, or mochas.
• The team are constantly exploring exciting and exotic varieties of coffee, working closely with roasteries to source exquisite beans from around the world.
• Not a fan of coffee? Opt instead for premium loose leaf English breakfast tea, blooming teas, or milk, dark, or white hot chocolate made from real grated chocolate.
• The café is open from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. every Monday to Friday and 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. every Saturday.
• Find the friendly team on St Mary's Place.
Just grab today's before it passes you by like a blur.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 6 October, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »