One band sang, 'Give me coffee and TV' but we say swap the TV for some cake and you've got a deal. Or at least you've got today's deal with quirky café Kuppa Coffee.
• Pay £5 (up to an £10.78 value) and enjoy a coffee and a cake or muffin each for two people.
• Or, get the same thing for four people for £10 (up to a £21.56 value).
• This stylish eatery serves only the finest freshly brewed coffee; choose from the likes of Americanos, lattes, cappuccinos, or mochas.
• The team are constantly exploring exciting and exotic varieties of coffee, working closely with roasteries to source exquisite beans from around the world.
• Not a fan of coffee? Opt instead for premium loose leaf English breakfast tea, blooming teas, or milk, dark, or white hot chocolate made from real grated chocolate.
• The café is open from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. every Monday to Friday and 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. every Saturday.
• Find the friendly team on St Mary's Place.
Just grab today's before it passes you by like a blur.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By October 6, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »