We're turning three! Celebrate our birthday with a great deal like this one:
It happens to the best of us; every year our parents force us to don our granny-knitted jumpers and line up for the annual family portrait. Get your snaps looking a lot more stylish this year with Key Photography.
- Unwrap £24 (a £95 value) and you'll get a place on a half-day digital SLR photography course with Kenn Elliott, a professional photographer for 12 years.
- £44 (a £190 value) will let two people attend.
- You'll be on your way to becoming a decorated shutterbug with studio theory session, and a trip on location to practice.
- Learn about composition and how to store and back up images.
- Choose whether to learn in-studio at the prestigious Biscuit Factory on Stoddart Street or out and about in rural and urban locations.
- Bring your own digital camera to the classes, which have a maximum of eight participants to ensure more one-to-one attention.
- Makes a great gift.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By November 18, 2013
back by popular demand:
Half-Day Digital SLR Photography Course for One (£24) or Two (£44) People
up to 75%
popular right now
Lottie McPhees Cupcakes
Two Cupcakes Each and a Coffee or Tea Each for Two People£5
De Vere Slaley Hall
Indulgent Spa Experience for One (£59) or Two (£99) with Refreshmen...£59
The Whoop Hall
Gourmet Food and Relaxing Days at a Country Inn£129
Sampan Indian Restaurant
£20 (Pay £5) to Spend on Indian Food and Drink for Two People; or £...£5
Two-Course Greek Meal for Two (£15) or Four (£30) People£15