We're turning three! Celebrate our birthday with a great deal like this one:
They say nothing is better than sweet success, but Harribeau has to argue that cupcakes beat that hands down.
- For just £19 (a £60 value) we'll whisk you up a two-hour cupcake decorating class, where you'll learn how to bake deliciously moist cupcakes at home and how to make and apply frosting -- before decorating six pre-made Madagascan vanilla cupcakes.
- You'll take your decorated cupcakes home in a presentation box, along with a recipe booklet, certificate, and step-by-step instructions.
- Or, for £24 (a £70 value), learn how to create a cupcake bouquet -- made from seven cupcakes -- during a two-hour class.
- Here, you will assemble and decorate the bouquet, which makes a stunning and original gift.
- Both classes, held at the Mayfield Community Centre in Cramlington, are led by Lesley -- who will teach you how to work with sugarpaste and edible decorations.
A great gift idea for any budding baker, today's deal should be removed from the oven and served up hot.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By November 16, 2013
back by popular demand:
Two-Hour Cupcake Decorating (£19) or Cupcake Bouquet Decorating (£24) Class
up to 68%
popular right now
Sampan Indian Restaurant
£20 (Pay £5) to Spend on Indian Food and Drink for Two People; or £...£5
De Vere Slaley Hall
Indulgent Spa Experience for One (£59) or Two (£99) with Refreshmen...£59
The Whoop Hall
Gourmet Food and Relaxing Days at a Country Inn£129
Sardinian Afternoon Tea with a Glass of Prosecco Each for Two (£15)...£15
Starter and Pasta, Pizza, or Risotto Main Course for Two (£11) or F...£11