The Edwardians were onto a good thing when they realised the gap between meals was just too much to bear: Say hello to High Tea at The New Exchange Brasserie where you can indulge in this age-old tradition in modern surroundings.
- For £15 (a £30 value) two people can tuck into high tea with a glass of Prosecco each.
- Make it a foursome for just £29 (a £60 value).
- You'll nibble on a fruit scone with jam and cream, a slice of traditional Victoria sponge, two different types of sandwiches, and a fruit tartlet each.
- The Brasserie on Howard Street, North Shields fuses modern designs and a relaxed atmosphere with chic dining and superb food.
- High tea is served Tuesday to Saturday from 10a.m. until 3p.m., with last orders at 2.30p.m.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By 9 January, 2014