88% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
The Edwardians were onto a good thing when they realised the gap between meals was just too much to bear: Say hello to High Tea at The New Exchange Brasserie where you can indulge in this age-old tradition in modern surroundings.
- For £15 (a £30 value) two people can tuck into high tea with a glass of Prosecco each.
- Make it a foursome for just £29 (a £60 value).
- You'll nibble on a fruit scone with jam and cream, a slice of traditional Victoria sponge, two different types of sandwiches, and a fruit tartlet each.
- The Brasserie on Howard Street, North Shields fuses modern designs and a relaxed atmosphere with chic dining and superb food.
- High tea is served Tuesday to Saturday from 10a.m. until 3p.m., with last orders at 2.30p.m.
Enjoy By 9 January, 2014
The New Exchange Brasserie
High Tea with a Glass of Prosecco Each for Two (£15) or Four (£29)
enjoy £15 savings
- from £15