Looking for affordable, authentic, and award-winning Indian food in the heart of Newcastle? Then tikka a look at today's deal from The Rupali.
- For a tip top £16 (up to a £32.10, for up to 50% off), you and a friend can enjoy a two-course meal at this famous eatery on Bigg Market.
- Or, for a mind blasting £31 (up to a 64.20, for up to 52% off), curry favour with your mates by getting the same deal for four people.
- You'll each be treated to a starter, a main course from the 'traditional dishes' section, and rice.
- Combing Indian and Bangladeshi culinary techniques, the menu is filled with mouth-watering classics, from onion bhaji and tandoori chicken, to chicken tikka massala and lamb rogan josh.
- Claiming to have produced the hottest curry in Britain, this friendly and popular restaurant has featured on a variety of TV and radio shows, including BBC's The One Show.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By February 11, 2014
Two-Course Indian Meal for Two (£16) or Four People (£31)
up to 50%
popular right now
Lottie McPhees Cupcakes
Two Cupcakes Each and a Coffee or Tea Each for Two People£5
De Vere Slaley Hall
Indulgent Spa Experience for One (£59) or Two (£99) with Refreshmen...£59
Sampan Indian Restaurant
£20 (Pay £5) to Spend on Indian Food and Drink for Two People; or £...£5
The Whoop Hall
Gourmet Food and Relaxing Days at a Country Inn£129
Two-Course Greek Meal for Two (£15) or Four (£30) People£15