Looking for affordable, authentic, and award-winning Indian food in the heart of Newcastle? Then tikka a look at today's deal from The Rupali.
- For a tip top £16 (up to a £32.10, for up to 50% off), you and a friend can enjoy a two-course meal at this famous eatery on Bigg Market.
- Or, for a mind blasting £31 (up to a 64.20, for up to 52% off), curry favour with your mates by getting the same deal for four people.
- You'll each be treated to a starter, a main course from the 'traditional dishes' section, and rice.
- Combing Indian and Bangladeshi culinary techniques, the menu is filled with mouth-watering classics, from onion bhaji and tandoori chicken, to chicken tikka massala and lamb rogan josh.
- Claiming to have produced the hottest curry in Britain, this friendly and popular restaurant has featured on a variety of TV and radio shows, including BBC's The One Show.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By February 11, 2014
Two-Course Indian Meal for Two (£16) or Four People (£31)
up to 50%
popular right now
Pop Music Experience
Hour-Long Recording Studio Party for up to 20 People with a Host an...£19
Starter, Main and Ice Cream Each for Two (£11) or Four (£20) People£11
Two-Course Italian Meal for Two (£21) or Four (£42) People with a G...£21
Two-Course Carvery Sunday Lunch for Two (£18) or Four (£36) People£18
Ouseburn Wellbeing & Fitness Centre
'The Ultimate Body Service' Postural Assessment and Deep Tissue Mas...£19