They say food is the way to a man's heart, but we think it works both ways. Luckily with today's deal from The Hilton Sheffield, you can treat yourself and your other half to a romantic treat -- good enough to melt any man or woman's heart.
• For £14 delight in an afternoon tea for two; or it's £25 (a £50 value) for four people or, £37 (a £75 value) for six people.
• You'll dig into a sumptuous selection of finger sandwiches, scones with Cornish clotted cream and strawberry preserve, chocolate eclairs, Victoria sponge, carrot cake and a choice of tea or coffee.
• Two people can get the same deal with a glass of champagne each for £18 (a £37 value); pay £35 (a £74 value) for four or, £52 (a £111 value) for six people.
• Synonymous with quality, the peaceful quayside location is a great place to while away an afternoon -- it's hard to believe you're just a stone's throw from the city centre.
• Makes a great Valentine's Day gift.
There may be many different routes to get to someone's heart but food is a good place to start, so grab today's deal and both of you can take advantage of the treats along the way.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By June 19, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »