Ah coffee -- where would we be without it? Those magic granules sparked a social revolution, they're there for us when we need a quick-fix boost, and provide the perfect filler in moments of awkwardness. If you're a true coffee lover, show it some due respect and drink only the good stuff from Somewhere Else Coffee House & Bakery.
• £5 (up to a £11.40 value) gets two people coffee with a slice of cake each.
• Or if you don't go in for the sweet stuff, you can pay just £7 (up to a £14.80 value) for two people to have lunch and a hot drink.
• Choose from a selection of coffees -- such as macchiato, latte, and mocha -- as well as other hot drinks including teas and hot chocolate.
• Lunch is inclusive of a delicious wrap or sandwich of your choosing.
• Pop down to the funky coffee house on Ecclesall Road for your coffee and cake Tuesday to Saturday from 8.30 a.m. to 5 p.m., or on Sunday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
• Or for the lunch and coffee option you can redeem your voucher any time on Sundays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more
Enjoy By 30 November, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »