We're celebrating our third birthday! Purchase a Local Hero deal to support a great local cause:
A lazy lie-in followed by a read of the papers makes a good start to any Sunday, but there's something missing: a delicious roast dinner. Complete your Sunday with today's deal from Little Mesters Sheffield located on Kelham Island:
- For just £13 (up to a £27.90 value, for up to 53% value) two people will enjoy a bistro-style two-course Sunday Lunch.
- Or, for only £25 (up to a £55.80 value, for up to 55% value) make it the same delicious deal for four friends.
- Enjoy a starter from a weekly-changing seasonal menu -- previous dishes have included delice of salmon on a bed of wild rocket, with a chilli oil dressing; or a shallot tart tatin served on peppered crushed new potatoes.
- Leave room for the main attraction, a succulent roast (or vegetarian option), served with all the traditional accompaniments.
- For every purchase of this deal, we'll donate £1 to a great local charity.
Whether you follow your lunch with a brisk afternoon stroll, or a cheeky post lunch snooze on the sofa, is totally up to you.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By November 12, 2013