Age isn't important, unless you're talking about wine and cheese, in which case we believe the older the better. Today's deal with Behind The Town Hall may be brand new, but we're sure you're mature enough to see its worth:
- For a ripe price of £16 (a £56 value) two people can enjoy being connoisseurs with a wine flight with six samples of wine and a delicatessen platter including meats, cheeses and olives -- vegetarian option available.
- A prime £32 (a £112 value) will get four people the same offer, while £48 (a £168 value) can capitavate a group of six people's tastebuds.
- Why not choose your favourite wine out of the 6 and purchase a glass at 20% off the wine list?
- Owner and expert wine merchant, Marin Santos Merx, prides himself on knowing each of his vitners -- having personally visited their cellars and vineyards -- and will be happy to talk you through the array of recommended wines on offer.
- Friendly, welcoming, and full of character, you're sure to fall in love with this city centre venue; why not snuggle up in a cosy corner? You can even bring your own music to enjoy.
- The experienced staff pride themselves on offering good food, selected délicatessen, and wines with personality.
Today's deal is certainly a chip off the old block so snap it up now and see wine in a whole new light.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By May 6, 2014
map & location
Behind The Town Hall
Wine Flight for Two (£16), Four (£32) or Six (£48) with Meat, Cheese, and Olive Platter
up to 71%
popular right now
The Spa at Losehill House
Spa Day for One (£35) or Two (£69) with Treatment, Two-Course Lunch...£35
Aqua Tek Water Park at Magna Science Adventure ...
Tickets to Aqua Tek Water Park at Magna with Entry to Science Adven...£8
Thyme At Bawtry
Premium 8oz Fillet Steak Meal with a Glass of Prosecco Each for Two...£29
Three-Course Bistro Style Meal for Two (£19), Four (£38), or Six (£57)£19
Curry for Two (£8) or Four (£16) with a Choice of Side Dish and Pop...£8