An opulent ballroom lies hidden in the beautiful green surrounds of the Scottish borders just 27 miles south of Edinburgh -- but you don't need dancing shoes for a gorgeous self-catering break at the Grade-A Leithen Lodge in the Moorfoot Hills.
- A romantic two-night stay for two people in an Avalon Lodge is £140 (up to a £319 value), or three nights for £208 (up to a £476 value).
- Alternatively, up to four people can grab a two-night stay in a Woolhope Bank or Leithen Lodge Stables for £150 (up to a £342 value), or a three-night stay for £220 (up to a £511 value).
- On one day of your stay you will take an exquisite afternoon tea for all guests.
- A £5 voucher for a local Indian takeaway is also included.
- Enjoy a 50% discount on beauty treatments in the Lodge's beauty room.
Want more? Check out our Escapes collection.
Enjoy By November 22, 2013