There's nothing worse than overlooking a great opportunity—take Western Union, who on first hearing of Alexander Graham Bell's telephone, declared it 'an interesting novelty without any commercial possibilities'. Head to VIP Apartments for a break in Bell's home city, Edinburgh, and dial into a couples or group break in Scotland's cultural capital.
- These luxurious apartments are situated in various locations the heart of Edinburgh. Don't get hung up on the details; a two-night stay for two is just £199 (up to a £420 value), or make it three nights for £259 (up to a £650 value).
- Alternatively, grab three friends and get a two-night stay for four for £249 (up to a £502 value), or a three-night stay for £329 (up to a £753 value).
- The contemporary, chicly designed apartments contain a living room and fully-fitted kitchen.
- You'll also receive a welcome pack, containinig discounts for restaurants, salons, and tours; luxury toiletries; complimentary Wi-Fi; and Egyptian Cotton linen.
- Free 24-hour parking is also available on request (subject to availability).
Want more? Check out our Escapes collection.
Enjoy By 30 April, 2013