Modern technology means that most of us no longer give a second thought to how many times a day we click. Step back and get a little perspective on pushing one button at least when you expose £29 (a £99 value) for a four day photography course with Ciaran O'Neill Photography in Lurgan.
• Beginners and those already a little in the picture will learn plenty from theUK Wedding Photographer of the Year, Fashion Photographer of the Year, Contemporary Portrait Photographer of the Year, and Fashion and Press Photographer of the Year awarded photographer.
• Two-hour sessions on each of the first three days of the course cover an introduction to equipment and terminology and the use of exposure modes with students' own cameras; choosing and using media, digital applications, printing and black and white photography; composition, lighting, posing subjects and working in a studio environment.
• The fourth and final day is taken up with a three-hour location shoot to put into practice what you've learned.
• There's tea and coffee for the small classes and a friendly, informal approach to acquiring the basics of an endlessly fascinating hobby or career.
• Classes begin at 7 p.m. on Thursday April 10, 17, 24, May 7, 14, and 24, and at 10.30 a.m. on Sunday April 27 and May 24.
Record your intentions for posterity by giving that shutter finger a valuable warm-up: click 'Buy Now'.
Want more? Check out Ciaran O'Neill Photography on Facebook.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By September 30, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »