We're celebrating our third birthday! Purchase a Local Hero deal to support a great local cause:
If Michelin Star winner Michael Deane describes it as 'the best Indian food in Belfast and beyond', you can be sure you're in for a treat at The Raj. Marinate today's deal in just £21 (up to a £49.70 value, for up to 58% off) and enjoy an Indian feast for two.
- Start with two popadoms, three dips, and one large Raj starter platter to share.
- The starter platter is packed with chicken tikka, sheek kebabs, and chicken and vegetable pakora.
- Then enjoy a main course with rice and one glass of wine or beer each.
- Choose from a menu of mains from classic jalfrezi, korma, and vindaloo curries to tender chicken tandoori marinated in yoghurt and spices or the Raj special mixed curry with chicken, lamb, and prawn.
- Available Sunday to Thursday between 5 p.m. and 11 p.m.
- For every purchase of this deal, we'll donate £1 to a great local charity.
If you're going to spice up your life then click 'Buy Now' and do it the celebrity chef-recommended way.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By October 16, 2013