We're celebrating our third birthday! Purchase a Local Hero deal to support a great local cause:
If Michelin Star winner Michael Deane describes it as 'the best Indian food in Belfast and beyond', you can be sure you're in for a treat at The Raj. Marinate today's deal in just £21 (up to a £49.70 value, for up to 58% off) and enjoy an Indian feast for two.
- Start with two popadoms, three dips, and one large Raj starter platter to share.
- The starter platter is packed with chicken tikka, sheek kebabs, and chicken and vegetable pakora.
- Then enjoy a main course with rice and one glass of wine or beer each.
- Choose from a menu of mains from classic jalfrezi, korma, and vindaloo curries to tender chicken tandoori marinated in yoghurt and spices or the Raj special mixed curry with chicken, lamb, and prawn.
- Available Sunday to Thursday between 5 p.m. and 11 p.m.
- For every purchase of this deal, we'll donate £1 to a great local charity.
If you're going to spice up your life then click 'Buy Now' and do it the celebrity chef-recommended way.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By October 16, 2013
One Large Raj Starter Platter, Two Mains with Rice, Two Poppadoms with Three Dips, and Two Glasses of Beer or Wine
popular right now
Long Line Surf School
Half-Day Surfing Lesson with All Equipment Provided£10
Rambles Along the Stunning Wicklow Way£49
A Trip to the Highlands of Co. Donegal£49
'Ozone Therapy' Steam Bath (£15), Choice of Hour-Long Massage (£20)...£15
One- (£49) or Two-Night (£79) Co. Donegal Getaway for Two with Brea...£49