'Climb every mountain! Ford every stream!' Getting motivated is all very well when you've a stern-faced nun blaring like a foghorn in your face, but when it comes to hitting your Peak Physique, you've only got your own willpower to depend on.
- For just £14 (a £60 value), let today's deal get you in the habit with ten anytime gym passes.
- The same £14 (a £50 value) will get you ten anytime class passes.
- Choose from circuits, indoor cycling, boxercise, Zumba, and 'Lunchtime Express'.
- With an extensive timetable of different classes and time slots, you can work towards your fitness goals around your own busy schedule.
- Alternatively, for £27 (a £110 value) sound out 10 anytime classes and 10 anytime gym passes.
- Just grab your gym kit -- we suggest something sturdier than some old drapes -- and head down to the modern, spacious, fully-equipped gym centrally located on Lisburn Road.
Tell the naysayers to shut their Von Trapps, and look forward to looking and feeling Mother Superior.
Want more? Check out Peak Physique on Facebook.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By March 11, 2014
Choice of Ten Anytime Gym Passes or Anytime Class Passes (£14); or Both (£27)
up to 77%
popular right now
Two-Night Stay for Two People with Bottle of Prosecco on Arrival an...£119
A Miniature Island Paradise in Lower Lough Erne£119
A Famous Castle for Kings and Queens: Last Minute Availability£69
Lolita Indian Restaurant
Starter, Main, and Rice Each for Two (£20) or Four People (£39)£20
Lakeside Holiday Homes
A Friendly Lakeside Gathering in Beautiful County Clare£129