97% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Lough Eske Castle Hotel originally dates back to 1400 and retains its grandeur and scale, but is finished with a very modern standard of opulence. The luxurious property sits in glorious surroundings perched on the shores of the lake, and courtesy of this Escape you can experience it for yourself.
- Get an overnight stay for two in this lovingly restored, five-star hotel for £119 (up to a £263 value); two nights for £219 (up to a £466 value); or three nights for £295 (up to a £671 value).
- On your final morning a late 1 p.m. checkout is included.
- The hotel also contains the top-notch Cedars Grill—offering Irish and internationally-influenced cuisine sourced from the best local produce; your package includes a €50 voucher to spend towards the table d'hote menu, priced at €55 per person.
- A daily buffet breakfast is included, with eggs and pancakes cooked to order.
- This Escape is for two people with availability for Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Sundays.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 31 March, 2014
Lough Eske Castle Hotel
One- (£119), Two- (£219), or Three-Night (£295) Stay for Two People with Daily Buffet Breakfast, €50 Voucher Towards Table d'hote Menu, and Late Checkout
enjoy £144 savings
- from £119
up to 54%