100% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Gleeson's Townhouse & Restaurant is a lovingly restored 19th-century building overlooking Roscommon's bustling Market Square in the heart of the picturesque town. Alongside an incredibly warm welcome you can also make the most of their passion for gourmet food courtesy of this Escape.
- An overnight stay for two people in a double or twin room is just £65 (up to a £138 value), whilst an extended two-night break is £109 (up to a £228.90 value).
- Daily breakfast is included.
- Gleeson's are passionate about food; this is obvious the moment you step into the cosy restaurant for your included main course each.
- If your appetite still remains unsatisfied, then guests staying two nights can avail of a €10 voucher to spend in the hotel's Artisan Food & Wine Shop.
- On your final morning a late 1 p.m. checkout is included.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 31 March, 2014
Gleeson's Townhouse & Restaurant
One- (£65) or Two-Night (£109) Stay for Two People with Daily Breakfast, Main Course Each, €10 Voucher to Spend on Artisan Food and Wine, and Late Checkout
enjoy £73 savings
- from £65
up to 52%