Being seen in all the right places can be hungry work. But the meal of the moment can be yours for £23 (up to a £51.40 value, for up to 55% off) when two people look up Horatio Todd's to enjoy a starter, a main course, and a drink each without taking their eyes off the in crowd for a minute.
- Make a statement with your choice of starter: perhaps the stylish goat's cheese and pear fritters with dressed watercress and candied walnuts; or an innovative spiced Italian pork pie -- made from locally sourced pork -- with pickled vegetables and tomato chutney.
- Main courses worthy of serious attention include pan-fried lamb rump with braised apple and red cabbage, mini shepherd's pie, and a red wine and roast garlic jus -- or maybe check out the detailing in a Vietnamese prawn curry on a bed of soft noodles with wilted spinach and a citrus and coriander yogurt.
- Put your own mark on refreshment in the funky-retro surroundings with a choice of red, white and rosé wines, 330ml beers or soft drinks.
- Available for lunch or dinner.
- Wrap up a voucher for today's deal for a great Christmas present.
Don't be stuck for a resolution -- do the honours with a new year visit to the welcoming Upper Newtownards Road bar and restaurant by clicking 'Buy Now'.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Give a tasty treat this Christmas! For presents without the delivery hassle, view our Dining Gift Collection of restaurant offers.
Enjoy By April 24, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »