Stodgy sandwiches. Withering jacket potatoes. Tired of the same old? Why not give your taste buds a new lease of life with today's deal from Nu Delhi?
- For £22 (up to a £45.50 value, for up to 52% off), two people can enjoy an Indian meal.
- Start with a poppadom each, dipping into a chutney tray to share. Then, choose a main, a rice dish each, and a naan to share from a menu, featuring the likes of lamb roghani and Punjabi butter chicen. Wash it all down with a glass of beer each.
- Or, for just £25 (up to a £52.40 value, for up to 54% off), you and a friend can sit down to a five-dish tapas meal instead.
- You'll savour five tapas chicken curries -- kurchan, desi masala, Punjabi butter balti, and Chettinad -- along with a side of masala rice and five baby naan breads to share with a cocktail each.
- The restaurant's stylish decor and vibrant atmosphere provide a perfect setting for those seeking to indulge in classic Indian dishes with a modern twist.
- Wrap up a voucher for today's deal for a great Christmas present.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Give a tasty treat this Christmas! For presents without the delivery hassle, view our Dining Gift Collection of restaurant offers.
Enjoy By 1 April, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »