Stodgy sandwiches. Withering jacket potatoes. Tired of the same old? Why not give your taste buds a new lease of life with today's deal from Nu Delhi?
- For £22 (up to a £45.50 value, for up to 52% off), two people can enjoy an Indian meal.
- Start with a poppadom each, dipping into a chutney tray to share. Then, choose a main, a rice dish each, and a naan to share from a menu, featuring the likes of lamb roghani and Punjabi butter chicen. Wash it all down with a glass of beer each.
- Or, for just £25 (up to a £52.40 value, for up to 54% off), you and a friend can sit down to a five-dish tapas meal instead.
- You'll savour five tapas chicken curries -- kurchan, desi masala, Punjabi butter balti, and Chettinad -- along with a side of masala rice and five baby naan breads to share with a cocktail each.
- The restaurant's stylish decor and vibrant atmosphere provide a perfect setting for those seeking to indulge in classic Indian dishes with a modern twist.
- Wrap up a voucher for today's deal for a great Christmas present.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Give a tasty treat this Christmas! For presents without the delivery hassle, view our Dining Gift Collection of restaurant offers.
Enjoy By April 1, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »