We're turning three! Celebrate with one of our favourite local businesses of the last three years:
Fancy treating yourself and a friend to a delicious meal? Enjoy an elegant two-course lunch for two with today's deal from Edge Restaurant. Grace us with £29 (a £60 value) and enjoy a starter and main, or main and dessert and glass of Prosecco each from the Favourites menu.
- You're sure to love the modern European food on the Favourites menu -- the only tricky thing will be choosing from the tasty gastronomic options.
- Dishes change regularly, but expect delights such as tempura Tiger prawns or scottish smoked salmon and melba toast to start, followed by beer battered fillet of fresh haddock, hand cut chips, pea puree, and tartare sauce, or moules mariniere for main.
- Or choose to save room for dessert, as vanilla cheesecake or a selection of ice cream follows.
- You'll both receive a glass of finest Prosecco to complement your meal.
- It's not just the fare that you'll marvel at: the floor-to-ceiling windows offer unparalleled views of Alum Chine while you dine.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By October 4, 2013
Two-Course Lunch for Two with Glass of Prosecco Each
up to 52%
popular right now
The Queens Hotel and Spa
Three-Course Sunday Lunch with Wine and Coffee for Two (£25), Four ...£25
Headquarters Hair Studio
Haircut and Blow Dry with Choice of T-Section of Highlights or Full...£32
Hong Kong Lounge
Chinese Takeaway Feast of Two Staters, Three Mains and Two Sides (£...£14
Canton Chinese Restaurant
£20 (Pay £10) or £40 (Pay £20) To Spend on Food£10
Harbour Heights Hotel
Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two£35