The life of a rockstar isn't always about crazy parties and stadium concerts; chilling out with a mouthwatering meal is just as rock'n'roll. Luckily for all you rockstars, that's just what's on offer at ROCK Restaurant in Westbourne.
- Pay just £21 (a £45.50 value) and dive into a British shellfish platter each, served with crusty bread, hand-cooked chips and a glass of wine each for two people.
- Or, get the same for four for £41 (an £89 value).
- You'll tuck a platter of succulent shellfish each -- all locally sourced, served with hand cut chips.
- This rocking restaurant is in a beautifully renovated 18th century church in Westbourne, which pairs traditional oak beams with modern luxurious furnishings.
- Executive chef Nick Atkins and team look forward to welcoming you.
- Available for sittings Monday to Friday 12p.m. until 9p.m.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By 2 November, 2013