The life of a rockstar isn't always about crazy parties and stadium concerts; chilling out with a mouthwatering meal is just as rock'n'roll. Luckily for all you rockstars, that's just what's on offer at ROCK Restaurant in Westbourne.
- Pay just £21 (a £45.50 value) and dive into a British shellfish platter each, served with crusty bread, hand-cooked chips and a glass of wine each for two people.
- Or, get the same for four for £41 (an £89 value).
- You'll tuck a platter of succulent shellfish each -- all locally sourced, served with hand cut chips.
- This rocking restaurant is in a beautifully renovated 18th century church in Westbourne, which pairs traditional oak beams with modern luxurious furnishings.
- Executive chef Nick Atkins and team look forward to welcoming you.
- Available for sittings Monday to Friday 12p.m. until 9p.m.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By November 2, 2013