Word on the street is that you've got a new digital camera but you're not sure how to use it? Get street smart with today's deal: for just £39 (an £80 value), you'll get a five-hour 'photowalk' DSLR photography course, courtesy of Paul Russell Photography.
- This five-hour course will guide you through the basics, from depth-of-field focusing to finding out about apertures and shutter speeds.
- Meeting at Bournemouth Oceanarium at 1 p.m. on your chosen day from the range available, you'll be taken on your guided photowalk, learning how to think creatively about your surroundings.
- Perfect for beginners, or those looking to get more out of their digital camera.
- You'll be taught by experienced documentary photographer, Paul Russell.
- Courses run on selected Tuesdays and Sundays in August and September -- see website for available options.
Street-wise up to today's deal -- click 'Buy Now'.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By December 17, 2013