Does the thought of picking at a stodgy sandwich on Sunday make your heart sink like a stone? Then carve out a little room for today's deal from The Stone Lounge in Ferndown.
- For £24 (a £49.90 value), you and a friend can enjoy a two-course Sunday lunch and a glass of Prosecco each.
- Or, for £47 (a £99.80 value), four people can dig into the same deal.
- Choosing from either a starter and main or a main and dessert, you'll be able to tuck into a delicious menu, featuring fresh produce from Dorset and the surrounding counties.
- Why not begin with a starter of breaded brie or chicken liver pate, before moving on to mouth-watering mains such as roast chicken and roast sirloin of beef.
- You'll find plenty to satisfy your sweet tooth too, with apple and pear crumble, or chocolate brownie on offer.
- This elegant and welcoming space can be found on Victoria Road in Ferndown.
Want more? Check out The Stone Lounge on Facebook.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Clickhere to find out more.
Enjoy By February 26, 2014
The Stone Lounge
Two-Course Sunday Lunch and Glass of Prosecco Each for Two (£24) or Four (£47) People
up to 52%
popular right now
The Sophie Dawes
Saturday or Monday Roast Meat Carvery for Two People£8
Sandbanks Crazy Golf
One (£9) or Three (£24) Rounds of Family Crazy Golf for Two Adults ...£9
Tickets for Two (£10), Three (£15), Four (£20), or Six (£25) People£10
The Hog House Roast & Grill
Starter, Main and Glass of Wine Each for Two (£25) or Four (£48) Pe...£25
All-You-Can-Eat Asian Buffet for One (£8), Two (£15), Four (£29), o...£8