If you're confused how to post it, where to tweet it, and just which virtual bandwagon you should be jumping on next, hone in on today's deal and get ready to boost the 'likes' on your CV. For just £49 (a £249 value), enrol yourself on a full-day intensive marketing and social media training workshop, courtesy of Trash Media Digital Marketing & PR Agency.
- Running from 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m, this full-day group workshop aims to give you a solid foundation in social media and marketing.
- During the morning session, you'll be guided through the basics, including SEO, creating engaging content, and social media strategy and planning.
- In the afternoon, you'll put your abilities to the test as you create and improve your social media presence.
- You can also look forward to lunch at 1 p.m, as well as refreshments throughout the day, followed by a glass of bubbly and a chance to network and chat with fellow delegates at the end of the day.
- The workshop takes place at The Stone Lounge in Ferndown on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays.
Want more? Check out Trash Media on Facebook.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By March 19, 2014
map & location
Trash Media Digital Marketing & PR Agency
Full-Day Social Media and Marketing Intensive Workshop with Lunch and Refreshments
popular right now
All-You-Can-Eat Asian Buffet for One (£8), Two (£15), Four (£29), o...£8
The Hog House Roast & Grill
Starter, Main and Glass of Wine Each for Two (£25) or Four (£48) Pe...£25
Tickets for Two (£10), Three (£15), Four (£20), or Six (£25) People£10
Sandbanks Crazy Golf
One (£9) or Three (£24) Rounds of Family Crazy Golf for Two Adults ...£9
Hong Kong Lounge
Chinese Takeaway Feast of Two Staters, Three Mains and Two Sides (£...£14