Longing for a trip to Hong Kong but the airfare standing in the way? Get the next best thing and travel to Lansdowne Road to Hong Kong Lounge for a three-course Chinese meal:
- For just £19 (up to a £42.60 value, for up to 55% off) get a starter, main, and dessert each for two people from the a la carte menu.
- While £37 (up to a £76.2 0 value, for up to 51% off) allows four people to tuck in.
- Starters include the likes of a choice of chicken wings, satay king prawn skewers, or spare ribs; while mains could see you tucking into quarter peking duck with pancakes or Thai mixed seafood green curry.
- Save room for dessert as you'll be able to enjoy Malaysian Bubur cha cha, or sticky rice cakes with banana.
- The newly opened restaurant in the heart of Bournemouth has burst onto the scene with an authentic Chinese menu and sparkling atmosphere.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By April 7, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
Hong Kong Lounge
Three-Course Chinese Meal for Two (£19) or Four (£37) People
- from £19
up to 55%