It is said that the average person takes up to 10,000 steps a day. There's no denying that our feet work hard for us so put your best foot forward and repay the favour with a biomechanical assessment and gait analysis for £29 (a £100 value) from Cure Your Feet:
- The session will last up to one hour and will see you receive a detailed assessment of the legs and feet.
- More than one million data points are recorded by the innovative scanning tool to highlight even minor flaws -- so you could stay one step ahead of injury.
- From bunions, to heel pains, to flat feet -- early diagnosis of a foot condition could enable you to take care of symptoms sooner.
- Hot foot it to one of the three specialist clinics located in Nottingham, Loughborough, or Leicester.
- Offer is available Monday to Saturday.
Put your best foot forward and click 'Buy Now' to take a step in the direction of healthy feet.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By October 24, 2013
Cure Your Feet
Foot Assessment and Gait Analysis
popular right now
An Evening of Intrigue, Mystery, and Suspense£119
Curry, Rice, and Bottle of Beer or Glass of Wine for Two (£14), Fou...£14
Three-Course Sunday Lunch for Two (£14), Four (£28), or Six (£42)£14
Southwell Garden Centre
Afternoon Tea for Two (£12), Four (£24), and Six (£36) People£12
Singh's Fine Indian Dining
Starter and Classic Main Course with Rice Each for Two (£20) or Fou...£20