Going around in circles with your fitness regime? Why not give today's deal from PoleKat Fitness a whirl?
- Spin £10 (a £30 value) our way and snap up a course of six group pole fitness classes.
- Or take a friend for £19 (a £60 value) as the same deal is valid for two people.
- Or if you're really looking to up the ante then pay £15 (a £40 value) and receive two personal one-to-one tuition sessions.
- Classes combine gymnastics and dance on a vertical pole and could help to improve strength, agility, and cardiovascular fitness.
- All classes are run by experienced practitioner Kat who aims to create a friendly and fun environment.
Turn things around with today's deal and click 'Buy Now' to whizz up your work out.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By January 1, 2014
Six Group Pole Fitness Classes For One (£10) or Two (£19); or Two Private Lessons For One (£15)
up to 67%
popular right now
An Evening of Intrigue, Mystery, and Suspense£119
Curry, Rice, and Bottle of Beer or Glass of Wine for Two (£14), Fou...£14
Discover the East Midlands from the Comfort of a Ramada£50
Three-Course Sunday Lunch for Two (£14), Four (£28), or Six (£42)£14
Southwell Garden Centre
Afternoon Tea for Two (£12), Four (£24), and Six (£36) People£12