There are thousands of Chinese characters, but one language is easy to understand -- the fresh flavours of Yeung Sing Cantonese Restaurant:
• For £25 (a £50 value) grasp the 'Exotic Phoenix' set meal for two with a glass of wine each.
• Make it £48 (a £100 value) and piece together four people, or for £70 (a £150 value) six people.
• Practice your tones to sing the chef's praises with mixed appetisers, fresh seafood lettuce wraps, satay king prawns, sliced pork with sweet and sour sauce, Cantonese beef, and egg fried rice.
• To finish enjoy ice cream and jasmine tea or coffee.
• The Cantonese restaurant in quiet Bingham market town delivers a real experience of the Orient, with lavish decor and authentic cuisine.
• Voucher valid Sunday to Thursday.
You've learned enough now to fathom that clicking the 'Buy Now' button is a very good choice indeed.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By April 17, 2014
map & location
back by popular demand:
Yeung Sing Restaurant
Cantonese Meal with Dessert and Wine for Two (£25), Four (£48), or Six (£70)
up to 50%
popular right now
An Evening of Intrigue, Mystery, and Suspense£119
Curry, Rice, and Bottle of Beer or Glass of Wine for Two (£14), Fou...£14
Discover the East Midlands from the Comfort of a Ramada£50
Three-Course Sunday Lunch for Two (£14), Four (£28), or Six (£42)£14
Southwell Garden Centre
Afternoon Tea for Two (£12), Four (£24), and Six (£36) People£12