The sea air at Bournemouth has long attracted writers, including J.R.R. Tolkien, who visited every summer for 30 years—and a stay at The Queens Hotel and Spa might just invigorate your creativity, too.
- An overnight stay for two is just £125 (up to £260.85 in value), or make it two nights for £199 (up to a £398.85 value).
- When you arrive, put your feet up in a warm, cosy, and classically styled room, and you'll find a welcome fruit basket and herbal teas.
- A car valet or taxi shuttle service is available to ensure your transport worries drift away as you settle in to Bournemouth's relaxed way of life.
- On one day you'll enjoy an indulgent afternoon tea with an accompaniment of sparkling wine.
- Then, head down to the elegant Alexanders Restaurant, where you will enjoy the best of local, seasonal Dorset produce courtesy of a four-course dinner in a relaxed environment.
- A choice of breakfast or brunch with sparkling wine is also included.
- What's more, on one day of your stay you can make use of the hotel's bicycle hire which is included in the package.
- For those eager to keep up with their fitness and beauty regimes, you'll also enjoy full access to the hotel's leisure facilities.
Want more? Check out our Escapes collection.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By December 15, 2013