We're turning three! Celebrate with one of our favourite local businesses of the last three years:
Picture this: You and a special someone dining out with a delicious al-fresco meal; sun is shining, tranquil garden surrounds, fresh summer air, a glass of wine. Now snap out of your daydream and apply some focus on today's deal with the Winchester Royal Hotel.
- For £10 (up to a £22.85 value, for up to 56% off) enjoy sharing platter for two people with a glass of wine each.
- Or, for £17 (up to a £36.80 value, for up to a 54% off) you and your dining partner can savour a lunch for two with a glass of wine each.
- Peruse the delectable menu, and perhaps tuck into the chicken stuffed with Tunworth cheese and ham, or the wild mushroom and baby spinach risotto.
- Alternatively, pay £18 (up to a £37.90 value, for up to a 53% off) and take delight in a champagne afternoon tea for two, including freshly made cocktail sandwiches, homemade fruit cake, lemon drizzle cake, and scones with clotted cream and strawberry jam -- plus your choice of tea or coffee and a glass of champagne each.
- Dine in the aptly nicknamed 'secret garden' which is walled to create an intimate and scenic backdrop to your meal.
The only thing standing between you and an idyllic dining experience is the reality of a 'Buy Now' button.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By November 3, 2013