87% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
If you're dreaming of a fantastic meal out then open your eyes to today's deal from Kimbridge Restaurant & Annie's Tearooms:
- Pay the dreamy price of £19 (up to a £39.70 value, for up to 52% off) and get a starter and main course for two with a a glass of wine each upon arrival.
- Or for £36 (up to a £79.40 value, for up to 55% off) the same deal is valid for four people.
- Peruse the table d'hote menu and you could devour a delectable starter such as the trout or duck pate served with side salad.
- For the main course enjoy a Ploughman's Lunch -- stilton, brie or gammon ham served with crusty baguette, salad, and pickles -- or perhaps one of the deliciously fresh homemade quiches.
- The charming restaurant is a splendid place for a catch up with a well-deserving friend -- or why not treat a couple you know to a romantic dinner as a Christmas gift?
- Its rural location on the Kimbridge Estate surrounded by the beautiful Test Valley is the perfect accompaniment to the food prepared using local produce.
- Valid from January onwards -- a great Christmas gift.
Don't snooze through today's deal, click 'Buy Now' and wake up to some scrumptious nosh.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Give a tasty treat this Christmas! For presents without the delivery hassle, view our Dining Gift Collection of restaurant offers.
Enjoy By 31 March, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »