"Chestnuts roasting on an open fire, jack frost nipping at your nose" -- it's easy to make winter sound cosy when you're watching it from the comfort of your armchair, but when you have to leave the house from time to time it can be hard work. Treat yourself and a friend to a sparkling winter afternoon tea for two from the the BEST WESTERN Red Lion Hotel for just £20 (a £40 value) and you can see the very best of the season:
- You and a friend will enjoy a glass of warming mulled wine each on arrival.
- Nibble on an assortment of finger sandwiches, cheese scones, and savoury mini tarts before a selection of pastries, cakes and sweet tarts.
- Sip on a glass of Prosecco, and your choice of coffee or a selection of teas -- and fruit juice before rounding off your warming winter afternoon with petit fours.
- The stunning, historical hotel is thought to have originated in the 13th Century and is located in the heart of picturesque Salisbury.
- What do you get the friend who has everything? This could make a delightful Christmas gift.
Enjoy winter in style, just click 'Buy Now' for a warming winter treat.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Give a tasty treat this Christmas! For presents without the delivery hassle, view our Dining Gift Collection of restaurant offers.
Enjoy By April 30, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »