If you go out to the woods today you may be sure of big surprise -- but it certainly wont be a tasty fish dinner to get your paws into. For that you need to turn away from the woods and towards this deal from The Sea Catcher.
• For the little price of £6 (a £12.38 value) two people can dine in with a portion of cod and chips with bread and butter.
• Fancy a picnic? Also for £6 (a £12.36 value) you can order your fish feast with a choice of side to take out.
• If you know lots of teddy bears in need of feeding, pay £12 (a £24.76 value) for four people to dine in, or £12 (a £24.72 value) for four to take out.
• Available sides include classics such as mushy peas, gravy, baked beans, and Chinese chip-shop curry.
• With years of experience manning the fryer, the staff at this friendly chip shop on Clarence Street pride themselves on delivering top-quality food every time.
Enjoy By 17 October, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
The Sea Catcher
Fish and Chips for Two (£6) or Four (£12) People to Eat In or Take Out
enjoy £6.38 savings
- from £6
up to 51%