Looking to curry favour with a friend or loved one? Spice things up with today's deal from Spicy Kalkata Club:
• For £14 (up to a £34.10 value) you and a friend will receive a two-course Indian meal for two with a small glass of wine or soft drink each.
• Or pay £26 (up to a £68.20 value) if you want to take the family as the deal is valid for four people; or £39 (up to a £102.30 value) for six.
• Peruse the extensive menu and you could start with a chicken pakora followed by one of the tasty classics such as lamb tikka masala, or the spice lovers could choose chef's special murgh hariali -- tender chicken with hot fresh chilli and ginger.
• Dine in the comfortable and stylish Gloucester restaurant located on Greyhound Gardens.
• Valid Sunday through to Thursday.
It doesn't take a sage to work out that this is a big dill, so click 'Buy Now' and that's our fennel word.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By August 25, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »