Love Indian food but tired of the same old dishes? Spice things up with this mouthwatering deal from Indian Voojan.
• For £22 (up to a £46.80 value) two people will enjoy a starter, main course and a glass of prosecco each.
• Or, for £42 (up to a £93.60 value) take the family because four people can enjoy the same.
• Choose a starter up to a £5.95 value, including the likes of chicken chatt and sheek kebab.
• Follow up with a main course up to a £12.50 value, and enjoy authentic Indian cuisine, such as Chettinad lamb, tandori chicken or panir tikka bahar -- baked chicken cooked with almonds, cream and Indian cheese -- and wash it down with a glass of prosecco each.
• The restaurant -- Tiffin Cup 2013 winners for the top Indian restaurant in the Cotswolds -- is situated in Rotunda Terrace on Montpellier Street.
Want more? Check out Indian Voojan on Facebook.
Enjoy By 2 November, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
Two Course Indian Meal with Prosecco for Two (£22) or Four (£42) People
enjoy £24.80 savings
- from £22
up to 52%