With summer just around the corner there is no better time to get into a fitness regime and work towards that desired beach bod. Luckily for you, this deal from The Gym Cheltenham will help you get a sweat on:
• Lift just £10 (a £20 value) from your wallet and receive a one-month gym membership.
• Alternatively, £12 (a £40 value) will get you two sessions of vibration training.
• For only £10 (a £20 value) get your blood pumping with a 30-minute AlterG zero gravity treadmill session.
• The Gym has no mirrors and no loud music so you can train in a relaxed and vanity free environment.
• Personal trainer Dan Fivey will guide you through your session on the AlterG zero gravity treadmill which aims to help those bouncing back from sports injuries, and also those working towards weight loss goals.
• That beach bod isn't going to magically appear on its own -- head to the gym at 291 High Street.
Want more? Check out The Gym Cheltenham on Facebook.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 30 October, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »