If you're having visions of becoming the next photographer to watch, today's deal from Blink of an Eye Photography will tip you the wink. For £27 (a £149 value) get a half-day DSLR photography workshop:
- Flutter over to the beautiful Tudor Manor in Church End and you'll get lashes of help with everything from focus and shutter speed to ISO, so you can learn to use your digital camera with confidence.
- Have the opportunity to photograph a professional model which could go towards building your photography portfolio.
- Friendly tutor Natalie Rodley-Haines lifts the lids on these skills every day, snapping special occasions, family portraits, and even pets at the studio or on location.
- Light refreshments provided.
- Classes available on a range of specific dates -- please see fine print for details.
Go on, click 'Buy Now' on today's deal before it's out of sight.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Want more? Check out Blink of an Eye Photography on Twitter.
Enjoy By January 21, 2014
back by popular demand:
blink of an eye photography
Half-Day DSLR Photography Workshop
popular right now
Soho Bar and Eatery
Starter and Steak Main Course with Glass of Prosecco Each for Two (...£25
Supercar Test Drives
Three (£49), or Six (£95), or Nine (£129) Laps in Your Choice of Su...£49
Half-Day DSLR Photography Course£20
Beau Amis Hairdressing
Haircut, Blow Dry, and Conditioning Treatment with Director Stylist£19
Anon Hair & Beauty Salon
Haircut, Restyle, and Finish (£16) with Half-Head Highlights (£29)£16