Looking to curry favour with a friend or loved one? Spice things up with today's deal from Spicy Kalkata Club:
- For £14 (up to a £34.10 value) you and a friend will receive a two-course Indian meal for two.
- Or pay £27 (up to a £68.20 value) if you want to take the family as the deal is valid for four people; or £39 (up to a £102.30 value) for six.
- Peruse the extensive menu and you could start with a chicken pakora followed by one of the tasty classics such as lamb tikka masala, or the spice lovers could choose chef's special murgh hariali -- tender chicken with hot fresh chilli and ginger.
- Dine in the comfortable and stylish Gloucester restaurant located on Greyhound Gardens.
- Valid Sunday through to Thursday.
It doesn't take a sage to work out that this is a big dill, so click 'Buy Now' and that's our fennel word.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By November 16, 2013
Spicy Kalkata Club
Two-Course Indian Meal for Two (£14), Four (£27), or Six (£39)
up to 59%
popular right now
Soho Bar and Eatery
Starter and Steak Main Course with Glass of Prosecco Each for Two (...£25
Supercar Test Drives
Three (£49), or Six (£95), or Nine (£129) Laps in Your Choice of Su...£49
Half-Day DSLR Photography Course£20
Beau Amis Hairdressing
Haircut, Blow Dry, and Conditioning Treatment with Director Stylist£19
Anon Hair & Beauty Salon
Haircut, Restyle, and Finish (£16) with Half-Head Highlights (£29)£16