83% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Looking to curry favour with a friend or loved one? Spice things up with today's deal from Spicy Kalkata Club:
- For £14 (up to a £34.10 value) you and a friend will receive a two-course Indian meal for two.
- Or pay £27 (up to a £68.20 value) if you want to take the family as the deal is valid for four people; or £39 (up to a £102.30 value) for six.
- Peruse the extensive menu and you could start with a chicken pakora followed by one of the tasty classics such as lamb tikka masala, or the spice lovers could choose chef's special murgh hariali -- tender chicken with hot fresh chilli and ginger.
- Dine in the comfortable and stylish Gloucester restaurant located on Greyhound Gardens.
- Valid Sunday through to Thursday.
It doesn't take a sage to work out that this is a big dill, so click 'Buy Now' and that's our fennel word.
Enjoy By 16 November, 2013
Spicy Kalkata Club
Two-Course Indian Meal for Two (£14), Four (£27), or Six (£39)
enjoy £20.10 savings
- from £14
up to 58%